These Maple White Chocolate Chip Cookies are my new favorite cookie. The flavor is amazing and the texture is perfection.
I am the number one fan of chocolate chip cookies. They are hands down my favorite cookie, which is evidenced by the number of chocolate chip cookie recipes here on the blog! One of my favorite things to do is create non traditional versions of the chocolate chip cookie. Today’s recipe for maple white chocolate chip cookies is one of them. And, if I do say so myself, they are perfection!
The maple flavoring in the cookie dough gives them just the right amount of maple flavor. I used Mapleine which can be found in the baking aisle, but you can also use Maple Extract. I love the sweetness of the white chocolate chips and the chewiness of this cookie is spot on. Melting the butter helps give the cookie a chewy texture. And the additional of the maple glaze made with real maple syrup takes these cookies over the top!!
I experimented with several different versions of these cookies and finally hit the jackpot with the final version. I quickly packaged them up and delivered them to some friends because I knew I would be in trouble if I didn’t. And I received a text before I even got home from the delivery from my friend saying “beyond perfection.” Yes, these cookies are good and if you are a maple fan, run, don’t walk to make these cookies!
The cookie definitely stands on its own but don’t skip the maple glaze. And be sure and use real maple syrup, not the fake pancake syrup! Be generous with your drizzling too.
Check out a few of my other favorite cookie recipes:
And check out all of my favorite kitchen products and tools in my Amazon Store.
Maple White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Maple White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp maple flavoring
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp maple flavoring
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. Set aside
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until well blended.
- Add in eggs and maple flavoring. Beat until light and creamy.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Place cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet, about 3 inches apart and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool on a cooling rack and then drizzle with maple glaze.
- In a small saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter. Remove from heat and add in sugar, maple syrup and maple flavoring and mix until smooth and a good drizzling consistency. Add in a little water if you need to thin it down.
- Drizzle over cooled cookies.
Need some help figuring out what’s for dinner tonight?
Come join our Facebook Group! And join hundreds of others who love sharing dinner time ideas. You don’t want to miss out on the fun!
You’ll find lots of ideas for dinner from all our awesome members and you can share your ideas too! Join the Family Dinner Table today.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.