This is no ordinary moist pumpkin bread. Add in the flavors of chocolate, toffee, cream cheese and maple and you have amazing pumpkin bread.
Pumpkin season is in full force and a few of our other favorite pumpkin recipes include these delicious Pumpkin Bars. These Pumpkin Cookies with Maple frosting are to die for as are these Pumpkin Pie Sugar Cookies.
By the looks of the ingredient list for this Pumpkin Bread recipe you may think I got a little carried away with five different flavors in little loaf of bread – chocolate chips, toffee, cream cheese, pumpkin and maple.
But I can tell you one thing, it works! The combination of all these flavors in a loaf of bread are amazing. MoistPumpkin bread totally says Fall and pumpkin bread with all these flavors says WOW!!
How to make Moist Pumpkin Bread
- Be sure your butter and cream cheese are room temperature so you don’t end up with a bunch of lumps.
- Beat until nice and smooth and then add in your pumpkin.
- Next add in your pumpkin pie spice, flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, chocolate chips and toffee chips and then into the greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. After it is baked allow it to cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Mix together glaze.
- Drizzle glaze over the top of the cooled loaf. I love the flavor the maple syrup gives the glaze.
How to Store Pumpkin Bread
Store the bread in a zipper plastic bread for 3-4 days. It can also be frozen. I prefer to freeze it before drizzling it with the glaze and then glaze before ready to serve.
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Some of our favorite savory pumpkin recipes:
Moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Moist Pumpkin Bread
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Cream together softened cream cheese, butter,sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs, one a time.
- Add in pumpkin.
- Combine flour,salt baking soda, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add into mixture and stir until mixed.
- Add in chocolate chips and toffee bits
- Pour into a greased 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Remove from pan to rack and cool.
- Mix together powdered sugar, maple syrup and milk. Add milk as needed to get the right consistency for glazing.
- When cool glaze.
Originally posted Oct. 10, 2012