Appetizers are my favorite part of a meal and this Cranberry Brie Pizza is at the top of the list.
Many times it is an overlooked part of a meal but I love to fix a couple of really good appetizers to have for people to snack on while dinner is finishing up. It also helps keep the masses under control if dinner is delayed at all!
For Thanksgiving Dinner I will be fixing my stand by appetizer – Roasted Garlic and Artichoke Dip I love this dip and could eat the whole thing myself!!
The other appetizer I will be fixing this year is a new recipe for me. My friend Sherra was raving about it on the phone the other day so I decided I needed to give it a try.
She was right – it is yummy! I test drove the recipe this week and everyone loved it. Jim even ate the leftovers for breakfast the next morning.
I will be doing a couple of things different when I make it next week for Thanksgiving Dinner. I will use a little less cranberry. I think I got a little heavy handed and actually used more than the recipe calls for. I will make my bits of Brie a little bigger. I also chopped my pecans fairly fine because I don’t like big pieces of nuts. You may want to leave your nuts larger – like Sherra does.
Do you have a favorite appetizer you will be serving for Thanksgiving Dinner? Please share!
- 1 8 oz. can crescent rolls
- ¾ C whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 oz. cubed Brie cheese
- ½ C chopped pecans or walnuts
- oz. can crescent rolls
- /4 C whole berry cranberry sauce
- oz. cubed Brie cheese
- /2 C chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Use a lightly greased pizza pan or a pizza stone.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
- Arrange on pan with tips towards the center and lightly press together.
- Forming a circle with the dough.
- Bake 5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with pieces of Brie.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cheese.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake an additional 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes and cut into wedges or squares.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook! Do you think your friends would love this too? Please share my blog with them. Thanks!