This Lemon Raspberry Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect size, the perfect flavor combination and the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day.
Be sure and check out the video at the end of the post to see how easy they are to make.
Despite it being February and still officially winter, my bulbs are breaking through the dirt and some of my plants have flower buds on them. I think they are ready for spring. I decided, if you can’t beat them join them so I’m breaking out my favorite spring time flavors today. Lemon and raspberry are at the top of the list.
These mini cheesecake bites are pretty and delicious and that is a winning combination and the Karo® Syrup adds the perfect amount of sweetness while adding to the creamy texture. I love making food in bite-size form because not only do I think it tastes better, but it also makes it easier to share with others. With Valentine’s Day approaching it is the perfect time to share the love and share these sweet little treats. What better way to show your love for someone special than with these Lemon Raspberry Mini Cheesecake Bites.
I just used a muffin tin to create these cute little mini cheesecakes. Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners and then amixture of graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar go in the bottom.
The cheesecake layer is a combination of cream cheese, Karo® Corn Syrup, egg, cornstarch, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice.
A cookie scoop is the perfect size to fill the muffin tins with the creamcheese layer.
After the little cheesecakes bake they are topped with raspberry pie filling and a fresh raspberry! Leave them in the cupcake wrapper or take it off. If you are sharing with someone the little wrappers make transporting them much easier! Experiment with other topping and flavor combinations. Blueberry and lemon combination would be yummy too!
Baking is such a great way to show someone you care and these pretty little cheesecake bites are the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Bake a little extra to share the love.
Be sure and save a few for yourself!
Other favorite dessert recipes include:
My favorite kitchen tools to make these LEMON RASPBERRY MINI CHEESECAKE BITES
LEMON JUICE SQUEEZER – this is one of my most used kitchen tools. Nothing beats fresh squeezed lemon juice and this guy makes it so easy.
CUPCAKE/MUFFIN SCOOP – this scoop is the perfect size to make sure you can evenly sized muffins and cupcakes every time.
MUFFIN TIN – use it for muffins, dinner rolls or cupcakes.
Lemon Raspbery Mini Cheesecake Recipe
Lemon Raspberry Mini Cheesecakes
- 3 whole graham crackers (rectangles made of 2 squares)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 4 tablespoons sugar divided
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Karo® Syrup
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 can 21 ounces raspberry pie filling
- fresh raspberries for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 350?F. Line muffin tins with metal baking cups.
- Place graham cracker pieces into the bowl of a food processor fit with metal blade. Pulse until they form a fine crumb. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and butter and pulse until all the ingredients are evenly distributed. Place a heaping tablespoon of the crumb mixture in the bottom of each baking cup. Press gently to form an even crust. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and cornstarch in the large bowl of an electric mixer until well mixed. Add egg and blend well. Add corn syrup. Beat until just blended.
- Pour filling into baking cups, dividing evenly. Bake for 15 minutes or until just set. Chill for 1 hour. Top with a spoonful of pie filling and a fresh raspberry
- Note: For a crisper crust, bake at 350?F for 10 minutes before filling with cream cheese mixture.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.