This easy Orange Freeze only needs 3 ingredients and a few minutes to make. It’s the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day.
I love summer and for me there is nothing more fun to eat on a hot summer day than ice cream! When I was a kid one of my favorite things to do on a hot summer night was to head to the local drive in for a freeze.
What is an Orange Freeze?
A freeze is similar to a milk shake but it is usually made with sherbet instead of ice cream. Where a milk shake is creamy, a freeze is frosty!
You can make your freeze any flavor you want but my favorite is orange. An orange freeze is super easy to make at home – no drive in needed!
- Orange Sherbet
- Orange Juice
How to Make An Orange Freeze
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend. In just a few seconds you have a delicious, refreshing summertime treat.
Other Flavor Combinations:
- Lemon Sherbet with lemon lime soda or lemonade.
- Lime Sherbet with lemon lime soda.
- Rainbow Sherbet with orange juice.
For all my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Be sure and follow me over on You Tube for weekly cooking demos
For more summer time desserts to cool off with try:
- Lime Sherbet Freeze
- Chocolate Milkshake
- Strawberry Frozen Lemonade
- Root Beer Whirl
- Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade
Orange Freeze Recipe
- 2 cups orange sherbet
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a straw and a spoon and enjoy!