Light and fluffy pumpkin dip is the perfect treat to bring to any fall celebration.
Well, the answer is…..pumpkin is a FRUIT! It is a member of the gourd family and because of it’s fleshy seedy, center it is a fruit not a vegetable.
Pumpkin season is in full swing! I hosted a girls night out craft night at my home the other night and we had several pumpkin themed crafts so a pumpkin treat was definitely in order.
This fluffy pumpkin dip is a combination of cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, marshmallow creme and of course pumpkin pie seasoning! I love how light and fluffy it is.
Fluffy Pumpkin Dip could be an appetizer or a dessert. Remember it’s a fruit!
Check out some other yummy pumpkin treats:
Creamy Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Pumpkin Dip Recipe
Fluffy and delicious, this pumpkin dip will make you think you are eating pumpkin pie!
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 7 ounce jar of marshmallow creme
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 15 oz. can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in pumpkin and mix until combined
- Add in sugar, marshmallow cream and spice
- Mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
Recipe originally shared at Thirty Handmade Days
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.