A delicious and unique summer salad. Grill your vegetables and even fruit for an amazing Grilled Vegetable Salad.
One of our favorite things to cook on the grill is vegetables, we love the flavor grilling gives them. Today’s recipe for Grilled Vegetable Salad takes those roasted vegetables and adds them into a salad for delicious flavor and texture.
How to Make Grilled Vegetable Salad
I used a combination of asparagus, zucchini and corn. Roasting corn on the grill is so easy and so delicious! One thing I had never grilled before though was fruit! I decided to add some peaches on the grill too and they were delicious. You just grill them long enough to warm them up a bit and put grill marks on.
I chopped all the fruit up small after roasting it and removed the corn from the ear and then mixed it into my salad along with some tomatoes, cucumbers and romaine lettuce.
Toss it with your favorite vinaigrette or use this recipe for my favorite balsamic vinaigrette.
Just mix up your Grilled Vegetable Salad and you have a delicious salad full of lots of fun flavor and texture.
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Grilled Vegetable Salad Recipe
Grilled Vegetable & Peach Salad
- 2 ears Corn I remove the husks to grill
- Olive Oil
- 2 Zucchini sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 bunch Asparagus woody ends removed
- 2-3 peaches peeled and cut in half
- 1 head f Romaine Lettuce finely chopped
- 1 Cucumber sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup favorite Vinaigrette
- Husk the corn and lightly coat with olive oil. Cook on grill for 20-30 minutes, rotating.
- Cut off ends of asparagus and lightly coat with olive oil and grill until tender
- Grill zucchini until tender also.
- Remove corn from cob and cut asparagus and zucchini into bite size pieces
- Grill peaches until warmed and grill marks appear
- Cut peaches into bite size pieces.
- Combine lettuce, grilled vegetables and fruit with other vegetables.
- Add salad dressing
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ABC’s The Chew. The opinions and text are all mine.