Easy Holiday Fudge
Easy Holiday Fudge - perfect for homemade food gifts.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Margarine do not use butter
- 1 5oz Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 7oz Jar Marshmallow Cream
- 3 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- the best quality you can find - this makes all the difference in the world - Please do not use generic or low priced dark chocolate. It contains too many paraffins & fillers
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 bag holiday M&M's
Line 9x13 glass pan with parchment & then spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
Put semi-sweet chocolate chips & vanilla in mixer bowl. Set aside.
Heat sugar, margarine, evaporated milk & marshmallow cream in 3 qt. heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Stir until mixture boils, boil for 5 full minutes- stirring constantly.
Remove from heat. Pour into mixer bowl over the top of the chocolate chips.
Beat with whip attachment in mixer until it's smooth & looks like silk. (if you did not use premium chocolate- it will be grainy & watery)
Transfer to your prepared dish.
Top with M&M's
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting & serving.