Fiesta Turkey Soup
Fiesta Turkey Soup is a spicy way to use your leftover turkey! You won't feel like you are eating yesterdays turkey!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 3 cups chicken or turkey chopped
- 1 15 oz. can black beans drained
- 1 11 oz. can whole kernal corn with red and green peppers drained
- 1 10 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Toppings: sour cream grated cheese, tortilla chips
Saute onion in a pan over medium heat in oil.
Add in garlic and saute one minute.
Add in all ingredients except toppings.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with desired toppings.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1082mg | Potassium: 784mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 25.4mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 3.5mg