BLT Pasta Salad
BLT Pasta Salad it the perfect summer side dish for your next BBQ. It combines the flavors of a favorite sandwich in salad form.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 10 -12 servings
- 1 12 oz box Signature Kitchen Farfalle
- 1/2 lb. Signature Farms Thick Cut Hickory Smoked Sliced Bacon, cooked crisped and diced
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 -3 green onions diced
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese grated
- 1 cup Signature Kitchen mayonaise
- 3-4 Tbsp Signature Kitchen BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
Cook pasta according to directions in boiling water until cooked al dente. Drain and rinse.
In a bowl, combined pasta, tomatoes, green onion, cheese and bacon.
Mix together mayo, BBQ sauce and garlic powder.
Add dressing to pasta bowl and stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.