Today’s recipe is a white chocolate lover’s paradise. It is full of white chocolate, from top to bottom.
Be sure to use a good quality white chocolate for this recipe. I usually buy a bar or block of white chocolate instead of white chocolate chips but they will work too. Just make sure it is real white chocolate (not the almond bark or vanilla melts)
This white chocolate brownie or blondie, if you prefer, is then topped with a lovely white chocolate frosting for even more white chocolate goodness. This is one rich brownie so you won’t have to cut them very big. At first I thought they were a too little rich but as my taste buds adjusted they kept wanting more and more. I found myself slicing little slivers of it off right from the pan. Going back for more and more “tastes.”
White Chocolate Decadence is a nice alternative to the traditional brownie. You could even top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel for an amazing dessert! Enjoy!
- 1 C butter
- 1/2 C white chocolate chopped
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 C sugar
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/3 C white chocolate chopped
- 3 C powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp whipping cream or more to right consistency
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the brownie part melt your white chocolate or butter either in the microwave or a double boiler.
- White Chocolate burns easily so be sure and watch it. Melt it in small increments of time. Whisk in eggs and then add in sugar.
- Add flour and vanilla.
- Put into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool and then frost.
- Melt butter and white chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Remove from heat and add powdered sugar, whipping cream and vanilla.
- Frost brownies.
Recipe originally shared over at Portland Mama.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook! Do you think your friends would love this too? Please share my blog with them. Thanks!