Blondies are one of my favorite desserts. And so is cheesecake. And so are blondies. So why not put them all together and make these out of this world Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Blondies.
Be sure and watch the video below to see just how easy it is to make these Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Blondies.These Snickerdoodle Blondies are a triple threat. All the flavor of a Snickerdoodle with the addition of cheesecake and the yummy texture of a brownie!
I love me some chocolate but I have to admit, I’ll take a blondie over a brownie any day. And when you combine the blondie with my favorite cookie, Snickerdoodles, it can’t be beat. Now, if that wasn’t enough goodness, the creaminess of cheesecake layer makes it impossible to resist!
How to make Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Blondies
You start with a base of Snickerdoodle cookie. Then, you sprinkle cinnamon and sugar, just like the cookie. Next is a layer of cheesecake like filling. And then, more Snickerdoodle cookie! All in the form of a blondie. This recipe is a winner!!
Of course, another sprinkle of cinnamon sugar on the top makes sure you have plenty of that Snickerdoodle flavor. After removing them from the oven, let the bars chill before cutting. And make sure to store leftover Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Blondies in the refrigerator.
If you love blondies, make sure to check out more of my favorite blondie recipes:
- White Chocolate and Toffee Blondies
- Salted Caramel Blondies
- Malted Milk Ball Blondies
- Butterscotch Blondies
And make sure to check out some of my must have kitchen tools for making cream cheese snickerdoodle blondies:
PARCHMENT PAPER SHEETS – These precut sheets of parchment paper are a total time saver in the kitchen.
9 x 13 GLASS PAN – I actually own three of these and they seem to be in constant use.
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Blondies Recipe
Cheesecake Snickerdoodle Blondies
- 16 oz. cream cheese 2 blocks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan or line with parchment paper.
- Prepare cheesecake mixture by mixing together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add in eggs, vanilla. Mix until combined. Set aside
Snickerdoodle Dough Layer
- Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla into dough mixture until combined.
- Add in flour mixture to dough mixture and mix just until combined.
- Spread 2/3 of Snickerdoodle dough mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with half of Cinnamon Sugar mixture.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the top and smooth with a spatula.
- Add remaining Snickerdoodle dough to the cheesecake layer by breaking it up into small pieces and placing on the cheesecake layer.
- Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is just slightly jiggly and edges are set.
- Cool completely. Store in refrigerator