PIstachio & Cranberry Bark
- 1 lb. chopped chocolate
- 1 cup chopped pistachios lightly toasted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler (or in 30-second intervals in the microwave on 50% power, stirring after each interval).
- Spread the chocolate mixture onto the prepared pan in an even layer and sprinkle the pistachios and cranberries over the top. Gently push the pistachios and cranberries into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes, or until set.
- Break the bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Have a safe and happy holiday season
Love Bakes Good Cakes: Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Instagram