Ranch Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side dish for almost any meal and you only need three ingredients!
I am a non potato eating girl that married a boy from Idaho, the grandson of a potato farmer. The fact that I didn’t eat potatoes when we married did not win me any extra brownie points with my mother-in-law. But when you are married to a boy from Idaho, you learn to like potatoes.
Crispy, ranch roasted potatoes are now one of my favorites. For me, the crispy part of a potato is really important so I’m excited to share with you my tip for getting crispy potatoes.
How to Make Ranch Potatoes
- Add dry dressing mix, oil and potatoes into a zippered bag and toss to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place the baking sheet into the oven while it preheats.
- After the oven is preheated and the baking sheet is hot, spray it with non stick baking spray.
- Add the ranch roasted potatoes to the HOT cookie sheet.
- Turn every ten minutes and bake until tender, cooked through and golden brown on the outside.
The potatoes are soft and tender on the inside and crispy and brown on the outside. They will quickly become a family favorite at your house too.
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Ranch Roasted Potato Recipe
Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red potatoes quartered
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1 ounce ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- Place potatoes in a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag and add oil; seal bag.
- Toss to coat.
- Add Dressing & Seasoning Mix and toss again until coated.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place baking sheet into oven as it preheats.
- Right before adding potatoes to pan, spray lightly with some cooking spray.
- Add potatoes and cook until brown and crisp.
- Turn every ten minutes until potatoes are cooked and tender. Total of 30-35 minutes.