Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red potatoes quartered
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1 package 1 ounce Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Place potatoes in a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag and add oil; seal bag.
- Toss to coat.
- Add Dressing & Seasoning Mix and toss again until coated.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place baking sheet into oven as it preheats.
- Right before adding potatoes to pan, spray lightly with some cooking spray.
- Add potatoes and cook until brown and crisp.
- Turn every ten minutes until potatoes are cooked and tender. Total of 30-35 minutes.
What fast and yummy dish will you throw into the Thanksgiving party table mix? Leave a comment for a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card! Entry Instructions: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods: 1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post 2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post 3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post 4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry. This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 11/23/2015 – 12/30/2015 Be sure to visit Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.