Ranch Roasted Potato Recipe
Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red potatoes quartered
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1 ounce ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- Place potatoes in a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag and add oil; seal bag.
- Toss to coat.
- Add Dressing & Seasoning Mix and toss again until coated.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place baking sheet into oven as it preheats.
- Right before adding potatoes to pan, spray lightly with some cooking spray.
- Add potatoes and cook until brown and crisp.
- Turn every ten minutes until potatoes are cooked and tender. Total of 30-35 minutes.
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.