One of the things I learned to love over in England was orange marmalade (Yes, I promise, photos of my trip coming soon!!! I’ve been overwhelmed with the 3,000 photos I took.) Not only is orange marmalade great on toast but it makes an amazing glaze when grilling pork tenderloin.
If you are looking for something quick, easy and delicious to throw on the grill this holiday weekend I’ve got the perfect thing for you.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Orange Marmalade
- 1 C pineapple juice
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 C soy sauce or Tamari Sauce, gluten free
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 12 oz. jar of orange marmalade
- Combine juice, vinegar and soy sauce and marinade pork for at least one hour or over night in the refrigerator.
- Warm marmalade in a small pan over medium heat until melted. Reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
- Grill pork until it reaches 160 degrees basting with reserved marmalade for the last 5-10 minutes or cook in oven at 375 until cooked through.
- Slice pork and serve with remaining warmed marmalade on top.
Recipe originally shared over at Portland Mama.
I’d love to know what’s on your menu for this weekend? Leave me a comment and let me know. Share a link to the recipe if you have it!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook! Do you think your friends would love this too? Please share my blog with them. Thanks!