It’s the perfect time of year to stop and take a minute to count your many blessings. I have gathered together with some friends for a gratitude blog hop because we wanted to let our families know just how much we love and appreciate them. Today I am sharing about a fun family tradition I am grateful for and after that please visit my friends to see what they created with the “Gratitude” theme. There are recipes, printables and family traditions included in this blog hop.
As part of the gratitude hop we were to ask our family some questions. When I asked my husband a few questions about me and my blog these are the responses I got:
Hop on over to these fun projects based around the Gratitude theme:
- Apple Praline Bread by Amy from Positively Splendid
- Family Memory Banner by Melissa from Polka Dot Chair
- Printable Gratitude Quotes by Mique from Thirty Handmade Days
- Give Thanks Printable by Eighteen25
- Thankful Printable & Snickerdoodles by Kristyn from Lil Luna
- Thankful Tablecloth by Steph from Somewhat Simple
- Candy Cane Pancakes by Amy from the Idea Room
- I Am Thankful For.. Printable by Becky from Organizing Made Fun
- The Best Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kelli from Lolly Jane
- Love printables by Desiree from the 36th Avenue
- Happy Day Family Tradition by Leigh Anne from Your Homebased Mom
- Thanksgiving Activity Book by Kari from U Create
- Chicken Curry Broccoli by Kristen from Capturing Joy
- Printable Thank You Notes by Cindy from Skip to My Lou
A big, huge thank you to our families for their support and love. They are our guinea pigs, models, help us when we have last minute deadlines, don’t blink when we wear yoga pants for two days in a row and stick through the good, the bad and the ugly. We are so grateful for you.
Look at all these pretty faces! So much love in this collage:
Kelli from Lolly Jane // Mique from Thirty Handmade Days // Leigh Anne from Your Homebased Mom // Steph from Somewhat Simple
Melissa from Polka Dot Chair // Kristen from Capturing Joy // Becky from Organizing Made Fun // Amy from the Idea Room
Kristyn from Lil Luna // Desiree from the 36th Avenue
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.