Hello friends! I’m Jamielyn from I Heart Naptime where I share EASY recipes, DIY crafts and free printables. I’m so excited to be here today for the Bake Craft Sew series. I just adore Leigh Anne and all of her delicious recipes.
Christmas Peppermint Pie
One of my all time favorite Christmas desserts is chocolate peppermint pie. It’s so simple to make and brings all of the favorite flavors of this season together so perfectly.
How to Make Peppermint Pie
This pie is made with a store bought chocolate crust, chocolate pudding, mint fluff, andes mints, candy canes and melted chocolate.
It’s super easy to put together and always a crowd pleaser around the holidays.
For all of my other favorite kitchen products and tools visit my Amazon Store.
Chocolate Peppermint Pie
Chocolate Mint Pie
- Premade chocolate pie crust
- 1 3.4 ounce box chocolate pudding, plus milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cups chopped andes mint
- Crushed candy canes optional
- Melted chocolate optional
- Make the chocolate pudding according to the package directions.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- In a medium sized bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar. Stir in the heavy cream and beat for 3 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and andes mints.
- Spread the chocolate pudding onto the bottom of the pie. Then gently spread the mint topping on.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour to set. Drizzle melted chocolate and sprinkle candy canes onto the pie before serving.