Chocolate Peppermint Graham Treats are a quick and easy holiday treat!
Please welcome Milissa of Miss in the Kitchen to the blog today! She’s the mom to 3 boys and along with her husband is raising them on a cattle ranch. Talk about boy heaven! Please visit her blog and check out all your yummy recipes.
Make sure to check out Thirty Handmade days for CRAFT, Skip to My Lou for SEW and Classy Clutter for DECORATE. We’re all sharing fun posts throughout the entire month to get you inspired for the holidays!
We all lead busy lives and when the holidays roll around time is a precious commodity. I have a quick and easy holiday treat that is perfect those times you need something fast. Quick and delicious recipes are my favorite over at Miss in the Kitchen.
How many times has your kids announced just before bedtime that they need a snack or treat for school the next day? If you are like me this has happened way too many times to count! These Chocolate and Peppermint Graham Treats can be made in a flash and you are likely to have the ingredients on hand! Now you can’t beat that!
These treats are totally customizable to what you have on hand. I gave these some holiday flare with crushed peppermints. Mini M&M’s, crushed nuts, or toffee bits would be delicious too. The possibilities are endless.
Even though these Chocolate and Peppermint Graham Treats are super simple, they are incredibly delicious! Wrap them up in a cellophane bag for a sweet treat to share with friends and neighbors!
- 12 whole graham crackers broken in half
- 1 cup semi- sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 soft peppermints crushed
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double-boiler, stirring at 30 second intervals if microwaving.
- Spread melted chocolate over each graham cracker half and place on a baking sheet.
- Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle with a spoon over chocolate.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermints (or other favorite topping). Pop the baking sheet in the freezer for about 5 minutes for the chocolate to set.
- Place in a sealed container or cellophane bags until ready to serve.
You might also like:
Get my Weekly Menu Plan for FREE!
Receive my FREE "What's for Dinner?" Meal Planning Course, a copy of my FREE ebook that includes my most popular recipes and my FREE weekly Meal Plan.