This No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip comes together quickly and easily and with only a few ingredients. Watch it disappear at your next party.
I first tasted this chocolate chip cookie dough dip years ago at a friend’s party. I totally planted myself next to the bowl and just about refused to share it with anyone else. The dip was totally addictive!! If you love cookie dough you are going to love this dip!
Tips for Making Cookie Dough Dip
Be sure your cream cheese and butter are both softened so that they combine easily and smoothly. You don’t want lumps.
I love it with the mini chocolate chips but it would also be delicious with toffee bits or a flavored chip such as mint.
How to Make Cookie Dough Dip
This dip is so easy to make and the perfect quick party treat. I use a stand mixer or a hand mixer to combine ingredients.
- Add together softened butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into a mixer and beat until combined completely.
- Slowly mix in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve or for at least an hour.
If you love sneaking bites of chocolate chip cookie dough while you are baking, you will love this dip.
What to Dip into Cookie dough Dip
- Mini Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- A spoon or if I am not sharing, a finger works too.
For all my favorite kitchen tools be sure and visit my Amazon Store.
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Check out the Holiday Slow Cooker Cookbook for 100 delicious recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Chocolate chips mini
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- Mix together butter, cream cheese and sugars until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Chill until ready to serve or at least one hour.