One of my favorite things to do with apples is to dip them into some kind of yumminess.
I especially love to dip my apples into this yummy apple dip. So good! You must try it.
Well I found another yummy combination – pumpkin and apples.
At my recent Mummies Night Out Party I served my favorite apple dip but I also served today’s recipe for pumpkin dip. The caramel dip is much sweater than the pumpkin dip so it was nice to have the balance and maybe, just maybe it is a bit healthier since there is pumpkin in it??
It would make a perfect appetizer for Thanksgiving dinner. I like to serve it with an assortment of apples – red, green, yellow. It makes for a prettier picture.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- Chopped pecans for garnish
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and powder sugar until smooth
- Then mix in the pumpkin
- Stir in the spices and orange juice
- Mix until smooth and well blended
- Place in serving bowl and top with chopped pecans
- Chill until serving