How about we start the week off with a Pizza Party! Who doesn’t love a pizza party!?!
When my kids were little if you were to ask them what their favorite foods were I’m pretty sure two of the top five would have been pizza and macaroni & cheese(out of the box). Those were two foods I knew they would always eat and they would have a hard time choosing between! In fact over Christmas we had a fun breakfast conversation with the kids and talked about if we could only eat one food for the rest of our lives what would it be? Pizza was the top choice for several of us, including me!
Today I’m excited to introduce you to a way you no longer have to choose between pizza and macaroni & cheese. You can have your pizza and eat your macaroni and cheese too!
The newest addition to Annie’s frozen pizza line, new Mac & Cheese Pizza is sure to be a hit with the kids big and small.
How clever is that! Macaroni & Cheese right on top of the pizza. This is a new product from Annie’s and is currently available at Super Targets but will be rolling out to more stores in January so watch for it!
Annie’s did a fun little test with some children to put their temptation to the test to see if the combo was worth waiting for.
I think the results are adorable, and thought you would too! Take a minute to watch this darling video.
So who wants a pizza party!??
- Five winners will receive a coupon for a free Annie’s Rising Crust Pizza
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive an Annie’s Pizza Party Pack which includes:
- Annie’s Bamboo Pizza Cutting Board
- Annie’s Pizza Cutter
- Annie’s Rising Crust Pizza T-Shirt
- Coupons for FREE Annie’s Rising Crust Pizza
Tell me in the comments below how long your child would wait if asked to hold out for 10 minutes to taste new Mac & Cheese Pizza. Tell me your story!
This giveaway is for 5 winners of the coupons, and 1 grand prize winner.
- Open to those with mailing addresses in the USA only.
- Deadline: Submissions will close at noon Pacific Time on Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013.
- Winners will be notified via email within 24 hours of the close of the giveaway, and given 48 hours to respond. If I do not receive a response in 48 hours, I’ll need to draw new winners.
Disclosure: I am working with Annie’s Pizza and was compensated for this post. All of my opinions are my own.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!