This Giveaway is now closed.
Looking for a better way to organize all those recipes you find on blogs, websites and pinterest? I know I am and I think I found the answer. It’s called Cook’n
Cook’n is an easy to use and fun way to organize all those recipes. Not only will it get you organized but it will simplify your meal preparation, save you money and help you eat healthier.
If you are like me cooking is not the problem. I like to cook, it’s the planning that is the hard part. Figuring out what we’re going to have for dinner is the challenge. I know when my recipes are all in one place and easy to access meal planning is a lot easier.
Cook’n is a website that provides you with a great way to not only organize all those recipes you find on the internet but also organize your personal recipes. All those old family favorites.
There are lots of great video tutorials on the site that show you how everything works and inputting your own recipes is quick and easy. The program is very intuitive and you just type in the first letter or two of an ingredient and it figures out what you are typing and inputs it for you!
Some of my favorite features:
1. You don’t have to type in those recipes you find on the internet. They have a great “capture” button which brings the recipe and picture right into the Cook’n program and stores the recipe for you.
2. You can create a quick and easy meal plan for the week using the recipes you have in the program.
3. You can type in the ingredients you have on hand and it will tell you which of your recipes you can make with those ingredients – love this!
4. You have access to 500 of Cook’ns best recipes as well as when you purchase Cook”n you can to download one cookbook for FREE. They have over 150 to choose from.
5. It will also automatically adjust the serving size for you. Need to cook for a crowd Cook’n figures out how much you need of everything for you.
6. Cook’n also analyzes the nutritional value of your recipes for you.
7. Want to make a cookbook of all your family favorites – Cook’n’ can do that for you too!
8. It works on PC and Mac and they have a phone app coming soon!
Cook’n is giving away one free copy to one of my readers. That is a $79.95 value. They are also offering a 50% off discount code for all Homebased Mom readers!
Just input the code mb-homebased at checkout.
Ways to earn chances to win:
1. Leave a comment below
2. “Like” their Facebook page
You can also follow Cook’n any of the follwing ways:
–Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/
So that’s a total of five ways to enter. Please leave a separate comment for each way you enter.
Giveaway open until 12 AM Friday, June 15, 2012