After the smashing success of last year’s Favorite Things Giveaway, we are back for another round. That’s right- I am excited to partner up with some of my favorite bloggers again this year. We have gathered up our favorite things to give away, and YOU have the opportunity to win them! Not only is this giveaway a fantastic way to drum up gift ideas for anyone and everyone on your list this year, it is a great Wish List Idea Generator for yourself as well. Every single giveaway basket is chock full of fabulous, tried-and-true, favorites and gift ideas.
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling//2. BruCrew Life//3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke//4. Click It Up A Notch//5. Crazy Little Projects//6. Diary of Dave’s Wife//7. Eighteen25//8. I Heart Nap Time//9. Kojo Designs// 10. Landee See, Landee Do// 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe.//12. Lolly Jane//13. Love the Day// 14. Lil’ Luna//15. My Sister’s Suitcase//16. NoBiggie//17. Or so she says…//18. Six Sisters Stuff//19. Something Swanky//20. Tatertots and Jello//21. The 36th Avenue//22. The Dating Divas//23. The Girl Who Ate Everything//24. The Idea Room//25. The Pleated Poppy// 26. Thirty Handmade Days// 27. Tidy Mom // 28. Your Homebased Mom// 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
The majority of my favorite things were purchased at my three favorite stores: Trader Joes, Target and Anthropologie .
My Favorite Things Basket is divided up into four sections:
My Favorite Relaxation Items
I love to enjoy a nice cup of herbal tea at the end of the day in a pretty tea cup from Anthropologie wearing my nice, warm fuzzy socks from Target. A pretty smelling lotion always makes me happy. Sensual Amber from Bath & Body Works is one of my favorites. Every night I also put a few drops of doTERRA Serenity oil on the bottoms of my feet and back of my neck. I sleep so much better.
My Favorite Office Items
All of my favorite office items came from Target. I am a firm believer in always having a roll of duct tape on hand. You never know when it will come in handy. And if you have to have duct tape you mine as well have pretty duct tape! I also love paper and notebooks. I still use old fashioned paper to make my to do lists, write down thoughts etc and I am a big fan of Moleskin products. I always keep a small one tucked in my purse with my favorite pens from Pilot.
My Favorite Treats
I love, love, love Trader Joe’s Organic Popcorn with Olive Oil. I went through withdrawals a few months ago when there was an organic corn shortage and Trader Joe’s was out of it! Another favorite product from Trader Joe’s is their Cookie & Cocoa Swirl. All you need to add to this is a spoon! I am a caramel lover and these Butterscotch Chews from See’s are the best!
My Favorite Kitchen Items
A pretty smelling hand soap and candle are a must in my kitchen and I love the Lemon Verbena scent from Meyer’s that they carry at Target. I also am a firm believer in pretty dish towels. Makes the job of doing dishes so much more enjoyable. These cute polka dot dish towels are from Anthropologie.
And all my favorite things will be in a Trader Joe’s reuseable shopping bag!
Now it’s time to enter to win my gift giveaway!
There are several ways you can enter, you can choose to enter just once, or multiply your chances to win with more entries. Don’t forget to head on over and visit all my friends after you enter here!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook! Do you think your friends would love this too? Please share my blog with them. Thanks!