I also love Cinnamon Coffee Cake. It’s perfect for breakfast, brunch or just a yummy treat.
This recipe is easy and delicious thanks to the help of a cake mix and some instant pudding mix. The pudding mix helps make the coffee cake nice and moist and tender. It can be made in a bundt cake pan or a 9 x 13 pan.
Mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water and layer half of it in your pan. Then sprinkle it with half of a brown sugar, and cinnamon mixture and repeat the process.
After you pull it out of the oven, while it is still warm, drizzle it with a powdered sugar glaze.
I’m not a coffee drinker so I prefer a glass of ice cold milk with my cinnamon coffee cake.
Cinnamon milk cake just doesn’t sound quite as good, does it!?
This recipe was originally shared over at 30 Handmade Days.
For more yummy cinnamon goodness try these:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 2 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 C water
- 1 C canola oil
- 1 C packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan or a 10 inch Bundt cake pan
- In a bowl mix together the cake mix and pudding mix.
- Add eggs, oil and water, mix until blended.
- In another bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon
- Pour half of the batter into prepared pan, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with half of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cover with the rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 and then reduce heat to 325 and bake for another 35-40 minutes
- Adapted from allrecipes.com