A Thought}Be a Good One

I am in Utah this weekend getting ready to leave my baby at college. (Thoughts and prayers appreciated)

I guess if I had only one thing to tell her, one parting thought to leave with her it would be this….

Be a good one

I know she will.

Comments

Heidi says:

I have this very quote on my fridge – it’s one of my favorites!
    Heidi recently posted..Daddy-o

Deb says:

I love this quote also! I am in the same situation…taking my son 800 miles from home in August to drop him off to attend college……and my daughter the complete opposite direction to another college! I am not looking forward to the empty nest…but such is life!
    Deb recently posted..Mirror Makeover!

marti says:

Such a coincidence Leigh Anne, as I woke up this morning thinking of David O. McKay’s quote “What E’re Thou Art, Act Well Thy Part”, which says the same thing!

You have given your children roots and wings, and now you get to see them fly! You will all do splendidly.

lisa says:

I will be praying for you today, sweet friend.

lisa says:

When does school start?
    lisa recently posted..Italian Lemon Cupcakes

kelly says:

the hardest thing is leaving them there but she will do great?! is she doing a summer semester?

Mary Kathryn says:

Very good- I can make it in vinyl for her if you want me to. :) Is she ever heads to St. George and needs anything let me know. Good luck- to all of you.

tiffany says:

Oh! Hugs and Prayers for you! I’m nearly 30 but I would love to be adopted by you;) if you would make me some of the scrumptious things on this blog!